High Quality Fiber Optic Splice Closure/Horizontal Closure Merchanical Seal Gpj-a for Fiber Network
Model No.: GPJ-A
Fiber Optic Splice Closure/Horizontal closure merchanical seal GPJ-A for fiber network
Up-down bisection GPJ-A is an arc, horizontal type. Innovative insert plates and fixing bolts are used to fix and
seal FOSC, and its installation is quite simple. The FOSC is suitable for protecting fiber cable splices in
straight-through and branching applications. It can be placed in aerial, underground, wall-mounting and
wall-mounting in handhole and duct applications. Based on an advanced formula, the plastic parts are made of
injection-molded, high-strength engineering plastic PC by numerical control equipment, therefore effectively
prevent products from aging caused by coldness, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation. The strong housing and
main components provide fire resistant, waterproof, and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling,
torsioning and impacting. It ensures long-term reliability and usage under ambient temperature
1. Advanced internal structure design
2. Easy and fast to fix fiber cable
3. Easy to re-enter,it never requires re-entry kits
4. The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
5. Fiber Optic Splice Tray (FOSTs) are designed in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is above 90 o
6. The curved diameter meets with international standard.
7. Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
8. Innovative elastic integrated seal fitting
1. The capacity of bunchy FOST 016 is from 6 to 16 cores
2. The capacity of bunchy FOST 024 is from 12 to 24 cores
|Fiber Optic Splice Tgray (FOST)||Total Capacity (fibers)||Dimension mm||Cable Entry and Size|
|GPJ-A||1-4pcs of FOST 16 or 24 with 12 or 24 fibers per tray||48 or 96||400x200x120||6 ports with max. dia. 16mm|
Accessories provided with the FOSC: seal tape, insulation tape, special wrenches, hanging hook, emery paper, earthing wire, nylon tie, labeling paper, measuring paper, desiccant and buffer tube.
Accessories to be ordered in addition: pressure testing valve, earthing ground.
Contact us if you need more details on Joint Closure. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Fiber Optic Joint Closure、Splice Closure. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.