Gpj-L Dome Heat Shrink Closure /Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Model No.: GPJ-L
GPJ-L Dome Heat Shrink closure /Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Dome GPJ-L is a vertical type. Hoop is used to fix and seal FOSC cover and base, and its installation is quite simple. GPJ-L is provided with 4 fiber cable inlet/outlet ports and sealing is achieved by tightening nut after inserting fiber cable.
The FOSC is suitable for protecting fiber cable splices in straight-through and branching applications. It can be placed in aerial, underground, wall-mounting and wall-mounting in handhole and duct applications. Based on an advanced formula, the plastic parts are made of injection-molded, high-strength engineering plastic PC by numerical control equipment, therefore effectively prevent products from aging caused by coldness, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation. The strong housing and main components provide fire resistant, waterproof, and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsioning and impacting. It ensures long-term reliability and usage under ambient temperature from -40°C to +65 °C.
1. Advanced internal structure design
2. Easy and fast to fix fiber cable
3. Easy to re-enter,it never requires re-entry kits
4. The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
5. Fiber Optic Splice Tray (FOSTs) are designed in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is above 90 o
6. The curved diameter meets with international standard.
7. Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
8. Innovative elastic integrated seal fitting
9.The plastic part is made of high-strength PC engineering plastic,which ensures a perfect performance in anti-aging and strength
Contact us if you need more details on Joint Closure. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Fiber Optic Joint Closure、Splice Closure. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.